IT’S EASY TO JOIN OUR CLUB. ALL THE INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED IS PROVIDED HERE. MEMBERSHIPS NOW OPEN FOR 2017.
You can join the club now for 2017. For further information contact email@example.com or download a membership application form here Membership Application Form August 2017
For membership information and prices select the category of membership you are looking for, and this will give you the subscription fee. Our membership years runs from 1 January to 31 December but you can join now for the remainder of the year. Prices on the application form will reflect this. There will be a 10% discount for three or more in the Full/Five Day/Youth categories joining at the same time. This is a great deal if you want to join with your friends. If your friends are already members, then let us know and we will give you our best possible deal – and process your application in record time to get you golfing at Kingsknowe as soon as possible. We also have 5 Day memberships available for golfers who only want, or are only available, to play midweek. The 5 Day Section has fortnightly Medals and a variety of competitions to suit all standards of golfer, an active 5 Day Committee with an Annual Outing and AGM, and we issue and maintain handicaps under CONGU rules unlike many club’s 5 Day sections. Youth 5 Day membership available on request.
Student Academic Year Membership: Students will be able to join the club on application for the portion of the academic year beginning 1st September 2017 to 31 December 2017. Applicant’s home address must be out with the Edinburgh City Boundary and they must be in full-time study at an Edinburgh Further Education Establishment. Student members will have full access to the course and clubhouse including on-line booking up to 6 days in advance. Student members will be required to present their student matriculation card to the starter when playing and guests must pay the club’s member guest fee. The cost will be £65.00 per period. Application forms available here Student membership application form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information or queries.
HOW TO JOIN
Once you have downloaded and completed the membership application form, just return it to email@example.com or bring it in to the Pro Shop or the office – and you will be golfing at Kingsknowe in no time at all! If you want to pay by direct debit you will need to pick up an application form or call direct to independent third party credit scheme suppliers.
Great value membership includes:
- 18 holes of parkland golf with two loops of 9 from the clubhouse.
- Monthly Medals and a variety of competitions to suit all standards of golfer for both Full
- and 5 day members.
- PGA Professional and Shop – teaching and coaching provided by Chris Morris
- Practice Ground and all weather practice chipping and putting green
- On-line tee booking system for members.
- Buggies and Trolleys for Hire
- Competitive Team Matches for both Men and Women
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks available every day from Food Creations.
- Free Hire of Function and Business Facilities. Hire the club for your special event.
- Watch televised events with your friends on our 50” TVs.
- Rergular social events in the Clubhouse, Family Fun Day, Festive Texas Scramble
Why not purchase a voucher towards the cost of membership or for a round of golf as a gift for a friend or family? To arrange this, contact firstname.lastname@example.org