7 Things you need to know about the Winter League
- It normally runs from mid October until mid March
- It is a 9 hole stableford, you can play it over the front 9 or back 9 but you must nominate this when you sign in in the pro shop.
- You can play your nine holes anytime from the saturday until the following Friday.
- You choose your own playing partners and they don’t have to be members of the winter league just eligible to mark a card.
- You are normally put in to a team and the best 5 scores count each week for the team.
- It is a fun competition that keeps your hand in over the winter with a chance of winning your section each week.
- Enter on the club noticeboards.
Posted in News on September 19th 2014 at 10:02