We have a vacancy for a Golf Club Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience in the same or similar role.
- Ability to demonstrate superior leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
- A “Hands on” flexible attitude to all aspects of work.
- A willingness to work flexible hours to meet the demands of the position.
- A timely and accurate approach – verbal and written.
- Sound financial and commercial acumen.
- Experience of business development and the growth of revenue streams.
The successful candidate will also be expected to have:
- IT competency – MS Office, social media, booking systems.
- A working knowledge of licensing law, employment law, health and safety requirements, legislation and risk management.
- An appreciation of golf and the expectations and traditions of a members’
- A desire to undertake further skills training within the golf industry, as supported by the Club.
A University/PGA/Industry recognised qualification is desirable.
If you fulfil these criteria, then we can offer a salary in the range £32-36k, dependent on experience and qualification.
Please send your CV and covering letter ASAP in confidence to email@example.com, clearly indicating your current notice period. The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 21st August.
Further information on the Club can be found on www.kingsknowe.com
Posted in News on August 5th 2020 at 16:17