Collecting Personal Information
- The Club may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer eg your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths
- information that you provide on the Club’s website when requested
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters
- information that you provide on the Club’s contact form
- information provided when completing on-line applications for competitions and membership
Using your Personal Information
Financial transactions are not carried out on the Club’s website. Online visitor bookings and payments are processed through Intelligent Golf to sagepay. We will share information with Sagepay only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via Intelligent Golf, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
Your personal information may be disclosed to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy:
- if we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Retaining personal information
The Club’s data retention policies and procedures are designed to help ensure that it complies with its legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information. Personal information that is processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
This policy will be updated from time to time and a revised version will be published on the Club’s website.
You may instruct the Club to provide you with any personal information we hold about you but this will be subject to a payment fee fixed by the Club when you supply appropriate evidence of your identity.
Third party websites and hyperlinks
The Club’s website may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. The Club has no control over, and is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
All content of www.kingsknowe.com is copyright of Kingsknowe Golf Club Ltd unless otherwise stated. This website is owned, operated and edited by Kingsknowe Golf Club Ltd. Kingsknowe Golf Club is a registered company SC6728 and the registered office is at 326 Lanark Road, Edinburgh, EH142JD. The Club’s principal place of business is at this address.
The Club can be contacted by writing to the business address given above, by the on-line contact form, or by telephone on 0131 441 1145.