CURRENT COVID RESTRICTIONS
Please note that due to Covid-19 we are not taking visitor bookings for tee times but you can still book an advance outing. Hopefully normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.
VISITORS & GOLF OUTINGS
Kingsknowe Golf Club welcomes bookings from visitors and visiting parties from other clubs and societies. When we are fully open individual visitors can book tee times on-line on the day and a day in advance by using the link below. Great rates are available whenever you play. We welcome golfers visiting the City of Edinburgh as well as the occasional golfer who is looking for a leisurely game during this Covid-19 period.
CURRENT GREEN FEES
April – October: Adult £40.00 (£50 at weekends) | Student £10.00 | Junior (under 18s) £7.00
November – March: Adult £20.00 | Student £8.00 | Junior (under 18s) £7.00
For two, three or four balls, it is easy to arrange a tee-time for you. Four balls are available for the price of 3. You can book a tee time directly here by clicking the icon below:
Enquiries for Golf Outings please contact our PGA Professional Shop for availability and prices (0131 441 4030 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Visitor Amenities and Golf Equipment Hire
- Access to car parking & changing rooms
- Book catering in the clubhouse bar and lounge both before and after your game (please contact the Professional or Bar to arrange catering when booking your outing)
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the club enabling you to connect to your handheld devices
- Practice warm-up area, 2 putting greens, chipping area and a driving net
- We have buggies and trolleys for hire and our Pro Shop is well equipped for all your needs (please contact Pro Shop at least 2 days in advance to reserve any of these). Currently buggies are single use only and are £25 for Visitors plus a £5 cleaning fee. Pull trolleys are £4 for hire. Check out our Pro Shop page
- All players must have a handicap of 28 or less (men) or 36 or less (ladies). Anyone not having a handicap must have held one previously at an acceptable/equivalent standard
- A round should not take longer than 3 and a half hours and we do not expect visitors to exceed this through slow play
Dress Code Rules
Click here for Information for Visitors on Dress Code: Visitors and Dress Code
How to Arrange Your Outing
You can find out about our prices and catering packages from the Group Outings Booking Form which you can download from this page. All you have to do is complete it and return it to email@example.com or post it back to the Pro Shop.
If you would like to discuss prices or other details or need any further information beforehand, please contact the Pro Shop on 0131 441 4030 to discuss your event. To discuss catering requirements contact our bar and catering team on 0131 441 1144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org